Switching Test Probes (SKS)
INGUN Switching Probes are so-called “closing probes”, i.e. the interrupted circuit is closed when the plunger is activated. The plunger is pushed own past the actual switching point to provide the necessary contact force.
- Presence-check of components on a PC-Board (see following section)
- Presence-check of the PC-Board on the Test Fixture
- Compact switching unit for assembly in many areas
- Signal input for procedure check of moving items on automates and other machines
- Electroless check with insulated tip
To check the presence of a component, Switching Probes with an insulated tip are normally used. The example on the left explains the functionality: Should the component be present, then the plunger is pressed down and the contact is closed. Should the component not be present, then the plunger is not activated and the Switching Probe remains open.
|Series||Grid||Working Stroke in mm||Max. Stroke||Current Rating (A)|